10 Benefits of Owning a Video Security System
October 6, 2014 By
Owning a video surveillance system can be very beneficial for a business owner. In addition to catching criminals, a CalAtlantic video surveillance system offers many benefits to protect your assets, give you the peace of mind you need, and help you manage your business more effectively.
Here are some reasons why you should consider a video surveillance system from CalAtlantic to protect your business:
- It will scare criminals – one of the primary benefits of a video surveillance system is to deter criminal activities from happening. If you place your cameras in the right place, it will give criminals are reason to think twice about stealing from you.
- Theft Prevention – businesses lose a lot of money because of theft, both internal and external. A CalAltaltic video surveillance system helps cut theft in half.
- It will improve productivity – you lose a lot of money when your employees are not being productive. A video surveillance system will help keep people on their best behavior when you are not there, and enable a manager to monitor work habits wherever he or she may be.
- Liability reduction – there are bad people out there that will make a false claim against your company in order to make money. Too often, companies are left defenseless and get robbed blind with zero recourse. A video surveillance system is an effective way to prevent this type of criminal activity. If you feel vulnerable even though you have already installed a camera, we recommend installing more.
- Protection of intellectual property – competitors can pay a lot of money to learn some of your company secrets. Placing your video surveillance system in the right place can help prevent those with access and intent of stealing your intellectual property.
- Working from wherever you may be – a video surveillance system can allow you to work remotely from wherever you may be. This can dramatically reduce your equipment expense and management overhead costs, and allow managers to oversee companywide operations regardless of where they may live.
- Improve customer experience – a video surveillance system enables you to watch for customer traffic patterns, shopping habits, etc. This information is very valuable as it can help you train your employees to give customers a more positive experience. When you have effective employees and satisfied customers you get increased sales and increased sales are bound to make you happy.
- Identify problems – a video surveillance system can be used to monitor equipment and quickly identify problems that could cause any type of delay or bottleneck. It can also give insight on process effectiveness.
- Alarm validation – losing sleep over a false alarm trigger is no fun. Now you can check to see if the alarm trigger is legitimate from your home by simply turning your computer on and checking your camera’s software.
- Peace of mind you need – ultimately, business owners need to have the peace of mind that they need in order to run a successful business. Protecting your assets and providing a safe and secure environment for your employees and customers is important. A video surveillance system will give you the peace of mind you need.